Photoban-30 Aquagel is a sunscreen gel that gives protection against harmful sunray. Photoban-30 Aquagel contains Avobenzone, Octocrylene, Octyl methoxycinnamate, Oxybenzone, and Zinc oxide. It protects the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun. Photoban-30 Aquagel has an UVA and UVB protection factor.
Benefits of key ingredients:
Avobenzone absorbs the whole UVA spectrum from 310-400 nm. This makes it an ideal additive to any sunscreen formulation.
Octinoxate or Octyl methoxycinnamate a non-PABA sunscreen agent, used in sunscreens to absorb UV-B rays from the sun, protecting the skin from damage.
Zinc oxide is truly a broad-spectrum blocker, protecting from UVA, UVB, and even UVC.
Directions of use:
Apply generously on the exposed skin at least half an hour before exposure daily.
Re-apply after 2 hours when exposed to the sun continuously.
Re-apply after 80 minutes when sweating profusely or swimming.
Apply daily on the face, hand, and other body parts, half an hour before sun exposure or as directed by the physician.
Use under medical supervision.
- Photoban Skin Lotion is used for Photodamage to the skin,
- Skin protection against UV rays, Sunburn
- Uv rays protection, Dry skin, and other conditions
- Photoban Skin Lotion works by protecting the skin from ultraviolet A rays;
- absorbing complete UV-B radiations; protecting skin from harmful ultraviolet rays