Episoft AC Sunscreen Lotion (75 gm) (Pack of 2)
Episoft AC cream is a light-weight and non-greasy formula that provides instant relief from skin irritation and inflammation. It works efficiently to provide protection against UVA and UVB rays, relieves against post acne hyper pigmentation. It is specially formulated for acne-prone skin.
Disodium EDTA which holds the moisture and increases the skin water-holding capacity. It is easily absorbed by the skin and is suitable for both face & body which helps to smooth, soothe and hydrate the skin and prevent loss of moisture. This cream hydrates the skin and makes skin soft, silky, and supple. It protects the skin from drying, chipping, and getting scaly.
Episoft AC cream contains special microencapsulated aqueous dispersion sunscreen that reduces redness and offers all day protection. It ensures comfort all day long, suitable for acne prone skin.
Key composition of Episoft AC cream:
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Butylmethoxy dibenzoylmethane
- Capric Triglycerides
- Propylene Glycol
- Hydroxyethyl acrylate
- Disodium EDTA
Therapeutic uses of Episoft AC cream:
- Prevents redness and dryness
- Gives long lasting protection from dryness
- Gives intense moisturization
- Nourishes the skin
- Protects against hyperpigmentation
- Soothes and moisturizes dry skin
Side effects of Episoft AC cream:
Episoft AC cream generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening, skin rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- Always use Episoft AC cream as told by your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of its components.
- Clean the area before application with water.
- Apply uniformly over facial area.
- Use at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Re-apply as frequently as required.
- Use regularly for best results.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store at temperature below 25°C
- Do not freeze
How to apply Episoft AC cream?
Apply the cream on the skin, uniformly spread all over the affected parts. Massage for over 3-5 minutes
How many times a day can you apply Episoft AC cream?
Apply this cream to the affected areas of skin two or three times a day.
Is Episoft AC cream good for dry skin?
Yes, it helps to smooth, soothe and hydrate the skin and prevent loss of moisture