Bioderma Node G Purifying Shampoo, formulated for hair with an oily tendency, gently cleanses your hair and scalp It regulates the production of sebum, cleanses the scalp, and brings lightness with its antistatic cleaning agents
- In order to respect the biological balance of the hair and scalp, this care is formulated with gentle non-dilapidating washing bases.
How to use BIODERMA Purifying Shampoo?
- Daily, in the morning, or evening
- Apply to the entire hair and scalp.
- Lather and massage gently
- Rinse thoroughly
- Repeat the operation
About this item
- Cleansing shampoo: specially designed for oily hair and scalp, Nodé G shampoo gently cleanses, regulates sebum production, and cleanses the scalp. Replenishing is delayed, the hair becomes softer and lighter.
- High effect: no sodium Laureth sulfates and no parabens no. G shampoo with high tolerance does not promise the eyes. It respects the balance of hair and scalp and contains gentle, non-crazy washes.
- Clinical signals: For everyday use, NODÉ G Shampoo contains anti-static cleaning agents that give hair lightness and suppleness.
- With Nodé, Bioderma invented shampoos for sensitive scalps 1977 in 1977. Nodé is a reference in dermatology in the treatment of dandruff conditions.
- Based on absolute skin compatibility, Bioderma’s products imitate their natural biological mechanisms in their components and effects. For its formulation, Bioderma selects the purest active ingredients that are already naturally present in the skin for better tolerance.