Venusia Moisturising Cream by Dr.Reddy’s is clinically proven to provide relief from dry skin with an immediate and sustained increase in skin hydration. Its unique formula with emollients and humectants binds water to the skin, preventing water loss. Your skin would feel immediately hydrated, smooth, and soft after applying this cream. The moisturizing formula present in the cream contains aloe vera, squalene, and vitamin E acetate which is effective against dry and sensitive skin.
Squalene is a natural moisturizer and helps keep the skin supple and soft. Squalane and vitamin E fights off skin-damaging free radicals that contribute to the signs of aging. They can also balance oil production, providing just enough moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy. It also helps to boost blood circulation, which promotes the formation of collagen for firmer, plumper skin and an instant skin glow. Vitamin E may be beneficial at reducing UV damage to the skin and acts as a natural skin-conditioning agent as well as an effective antioxidant. Aloe vera is a plant extract that possesses excellent moisturizing capability, so it is used to nourish dry and scaly skin.
Key Composition of Venusia moisturizing cream:
- Aloe vera
- Vitamin E acetate
Therapeutic uses of Venusia moisturizing cream:
- Provide relief from dry skin with an immediate and sustained increase in skin hydration
- Binds water to the skin, thus preventing water loss
- Nourish the dry and scaly skin.
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin
Venusia moisturizing cream generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening, skin rash, or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- It is for external use only.
- Apply liberally as often as needed or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
- Do not apply this cream if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if happens rinse it thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not refrigerate.