Kenz soap belongs to a group of medicine called antifungal. It helps to treat fungal and yeast infections. It works by inhibiting the synthesis of ergosterol, which is an important component of the fungi cell membrane by inhibiting cytochrome P-450 dependent enzyme lanosterol 14α-demethylase responsible for the conversion of lanosterol to ergosterol, thus helps in inhibiting the growth of the organism.
It is used to treat various skin infections such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, tinea versicolor, seborrheic dermatitis which may appear on the feet, hands, groin or genital areas, face and chest.
Key composition of Kenz soap:
Therapeutic uses of Kenz soap:
- Prevent and treat fungal skin infections
Side effects of Kenz soap:
Kenz soap generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reaction such as dry skin or skin burning or skin irritation or skin itching or skin redness or any other allergic reaction, Check with your healthcare professional.
- Always use Kenz soap as told by your healthcare professional.
- Do not use this soap if you are allergic to any of the components.
- Rub gently on wet skin to produce lather.
- Allow it for 2-3 minutes and wash thoroughly.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store at room temperature, in a dry place.
- For external use only.