Kojivit Plus Gel is commonly used for the diagnosis and treatment of lightens skin, premature aging, skin disorder, post-inflammatory pigmentation of the skin. Octinoxate is a sunscreen agent to prevent further skin darkening from UVB light.
Glycolic acid improves the look and feel of the skin as well as fades away dark pimple marks. kojic acid dipalmitate which is much more effective than simple kojic acid, so it gives a very fast and effective result which is visible from first use only. The grape seed extract is rich in flavonoids. They aid in maintaining skin elasticity. Arbutin is considered the safest and most effective skin whitening compound which shows extraordinarily rapid and safe skin whitening properties.
Vitamin E acetate is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from UV damage and also improves skin texture and aids in moisturization. Mulberry extract is very effective for skin whitening and it has anti-inflammatory properties which promote skin healing. Allantoin is a non-irritating ingredient that soothes and protects the skin with the ability to help heal the skin and stimulate the growth of new tissue.
Key composition of Kojivit Plus Gel:
- Glycolic acid
- Kojic acid Dipalmitate
- Grape Seed oil
- Vitamin E acetate
- Mulberry Extract
Therapeutic uses of Kojivit Plus Gel:
- Prevent further skin darkening from UVB light
- Maintain skins elasticity
- Treat lightens skin, Premature aging skin, post-inflammatory pigmentation of the skin
Side effects of Kojivit Plus Gel:
- Kojivit Plus Gel generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening or rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- Always use Kojivit Plus Gel as told by your healthcare professional.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this gel.
- Take a pea-size amount of gel and apply on to the face.
- Apply daily i.e Morning or night.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- For external use only.