UV Doux is a silicone based sunscreen with high protection SPF 50 with PA . It provides broad-spectrum sun protection and skin-friendly sunscreen suits all skin types including sensitive skin. It protects against both UVA/UVB radiations and blocks 98% of UVB rays and offers high sun protection. This gel does not leave greasy feeling on skin.
This sunscreen is suitable for normal skin and especially oily-acne prone skin. It does not leave greasy feeling on the skin and it is water resistant. It has been dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types. Use 20–30 minutes prior to sun exposure or as directed by the healthcare professional.
Key Composition of Uv Doux Silicone Sunscreen gel:
- Octyl methoxy cinnamate
- Diethylhexylbutamido triazone
- Diethylaminohydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate
- Zinc Oxide
- Titanium dioxide
- Caprylic Triglyceride
Therapeutic uses of Uv Doux Silicone Sunscreen gel:
- SPF 50 and PA provides effective sun protection
- Protects skin from UVA and UVB rays
- Slows down photo induces process that leads to cell aging
- Oil free and non-greasy formulation
- Water resistant and non-comedogenic
- Suits all skin types including sensitive skin
Side effects of Uv Doux Silicone Sunscreen gel:
UV Doux Sunscreen gel generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening, skin rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.