Sebamed Anti Hair Loss Shampoo reduces hair loss by activating the scalp’s blood circulation. The NHE formula with Caffeine and Ginkgo Biloba supports the hair’s growth and strengthens its structure. It also improves blood circulation provides optimal growth conditions for strong and healthy hair. It is suitable for all hair types. It is 100% soap and alkali-free.
The efficacy of Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo is based on the NHE formula plus Caffeine and Ginkgo Biloba extract to stimulate the activation of the microcirculation of the scalp by 75%. Due to this increase in blood circulation, there is an increase in the supply of nutrients and oxygen to the papilla and follicle, to provide optimal growth conditions for strong and healthy hair.
Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo is for daily care. Allow the shampoo to rest for 2 minutes on the scalp which helps in the absorption of the ingredients. Continuous application of shampoo for several months will result in a visible reduction of hair loss and healthier hair. The pH 5.5 promotes the natural barrier function of the scalp’s acid mantle and helps to protect the hair’s structure.
Key Composition of Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo:
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract
- Citric Acid
Therapeutic uses of Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo:
- Reduces hair loss
- Supports hair growth
- Strengthens hair structure
- Promotes strong and healthy hair
Side effects of Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo:
Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo does not pose any side effects. However, check with your healthcare professional if you notice any unusual effects after using it.
- Wet your hair.
- Put the shampoo in the palm of your hand.
- Work into a latter in your hand and apply to the scalp.
- Spread, massaging the whole scalp with your fingertips for 2 minutes so that the active ingredients penetrate.
- Smooth the foam in the length of your hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not use this shampoo if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product.
- Sebamed anti-hair loss shampoo should be used with caution in patients with skin infections, inflammation on the scalp, psoriasis etc. Consult your healthcare professional before using it.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Store in a cool place