Morr Pro – Procapil Hair Serum is a hair growth serum which is used to reduce the hair fall. It protects and promotes the hair growth. This hair growth serum improves blood circulation in the hair follicles and helps in production of thicker hair. It is a perfect nutrition for healthier and longer hair.
Morr pro serum consists of trichogen complex which stimulates protein biosynthesis, strengthens extracellular papillary or peribulbar matrix, stimulates microcirculation which results in decrease of hair loss and increase in the speed of hair growth. Procapil reduces DHT production, promotes hair anchorage and prolongs anagen phase which helps in improving follicle keratinocyte quality and stimulates production of hair anchoring molecules which helps to make hair roots stronger and reduces hair fall. It also helps to improve blood irrigation of hair follicle which produces new thicker hair.
Key composition of Morr pro serum:
- Trichogen complex
- Hydrolyzed keratin
- Acetyl tyrosine
- Biotinoyl tripeptide-1
- Butylene glycol
- calcium pantothenate
- Glucosamine hydrochloride
- Oleanolic acid
- Ornithine hydrochloride
- Salicylic acid
Therapeutic uses of Morr pro serum:
- Protects and promotes the hair growth
- Improves blood circulation in the hair follicles and helps in production of thicker hair, perfect nutrition for healthier and longer hair
- Increases blood flow in the scalp which allows the hair to be well nourished, resulting in thickening of thin starving hair
Side effects of Morr pro serum:
Morr pro serum generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as scalp itching or rash, check with your healthcare professional.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of its components.
- Apply 1ml of this serum once a day to the affected scalp, beginning at the center of the area.
- Total of 5 sprays deliver 1 ml of serum to the scalp.
- Use regularly for best results.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store at temperature 30°C.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.