KZ Plus Lotion is used to treat and control fungal infections like athlete’s foot (infection between toes), Jock itch (infection of the groin area), ringworm, and other fungal skin infections (candidiasis). You may notice your skin starting to get better within 4-5 days. Keep using KZ Plus Lotion for as long as it is prescribed.
Composition: Ketoconazole IP 2% w/w, Zinc Pyrithione (ZPTO) 1% w/w, In an Emollient base containing Aloe Vera qs ; Color: Carmoisine
- Composition: Ketoconazole IP 2% w/w, Zinc Pyrithione (ZPTO) 1% w/w, In an Emollient base containing Aloe Vera qs
- This product will have minimum 6 months’ expiry at the time of order dispatch.
- Dosage: As directed by Physician
- Color: Carmoisine
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place, at a temperature not exceeding 25Â°c. Do not freeze.
- Manufactured/Marketed By: Hegde & Hegde Pharmaceutical Llp
- Warning: to be sold by retail on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- Keep out of reach of children.