In the Box: 1 I Can Pregnancy Kit. Please read the product packaging for more information about the product
For external use only. Keep out of reach/sight of children
Precautions to be taken before taking the test : Check the expiry date of the test strip before buying. Find out the date to conduct the test. Read all the instructions given along with the test strip carefully and follow them properly to get accurate results. Avoid drinking high amount of fluids before taking the test because this may dilute your urine giving a false-negative result. Use the first morning urine sample to get accurate results. Use a clock to check the time you need to wait to get the results. Use a clean dry container to collect the urine sample. Normally medications such as antibiotics and birth control pills do not affect the results of the test. However, few medications such as Humegon, Novarel Pregnyl, Profasi, and Pergonal may result in false positive results as they contain HCG.
i-can is a HCG hormone detection kit which helps a woman know accurately if she is pregnant; and in complete privacy.
As directed by the physician
- I-can pregnancy kit contains- one single use pregnancy detection strip, which contains 1 test device and 1 disposable dropper
- You can perform this test as early as on the 6th day after having unprotected sex
- However, in order to obtain best results, you should perform the I-can test on the day of the missed period or later, you should collect your first urine sample to perform this test
- Method I: Collect the morning first urine sample in a clean dry container, now, with the help of the dropper place three drops of urine in the small aperture in the kit that this is marked as s
- Results: Positive – dark pink or purple color band appears, negative: if there is no pink color band or a light pink band on the test region, it indicates that you are not pregnant