Glenmark Elovera Cream (500 g)
Elovera cream is an everyday skin care cream which is best suited for dry skin. It protects, nourishes and repairs dry skin. It contains vitamin E and alovera extract as key ingredients which generally soothes dry and irritated skin. Vitamin E has antioxidant properties which can help to prevent damage to skin caused by free radicals from UV exposure. It may also have an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin and is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
Aloevera contains antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins A and C, and has anti-inflammatory properties which in turn can help treat burns, acne and dry skin. Elovera cream works best on superficial surface acne rather than cystic or deeper acne. It could help the skin retain moisture and improve skin integrity, which could benefit dry skin conditions like acne, psoriasis and eczema.
Use Elovera cream regularly to get the most benefit from it. Most moisturizers need water to work well. Apply the product while the skin is still damp after bathing/showering.
Key Composition of Elovera cream:
- Vitamin E acetate
- Aloevera extract
Therapeutic uses of Elovera cream:
- Protects, nourishes and repairs dry skin
- Moisturizes your skin and keeps it well hydrated
Side effects of Elovera cream:
Elovera cream generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any application site reactions such as skin reddening, skin rash or any other allergic reactions, check with your healthcare professional.
- Always use this cream as directed by your healthcare professional.
- It is for external use only.
- Apply to the affected area as required.
- Specifically recommended for use after bathing/washing.
- This cream is best suited for dry skin only.
- Do not use this cream if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor about all the topical medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, and herbal supplements.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not freeze.
- Store in cool, dry place at a temperature not exceeding 30°C.
Is Elovera cream safe?
Yes. It is generally safe without any side effects. However, if you experience any skin irritation or rash, check with your healthcare professional.
Can Elovera cream be use in children?
Always consult your doctor/pediatrician before applying any cream in your children. Use only products specially meant for children.
Can Elovera cream treat dry skin?
Yes. It is best suited for dry skin disorders. It protects, nourishes and repairs dry skin. It can also moisturize your skin and keeps it well hydrated.
Can Elovera cream be used on oily skin?
No. Avoid using cream-based formulations on oily skin as it may aggravate the existing condition. Consult your doctor before using it.