Dermadew aloe lotion is a moisturizing lotion which effectively moisturizes your skin and makes it soft, supple, well hydrated and improves skin tone. It contains aloe vera gel and glycerin which effectively retains skin water content and provides long lasting hydration effect. Both glycerin and aloe vera gel are used to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy and minor skin irritations. Loss of water in the upper layer of the skin leads to dryness of the skin.
Emollients generally soften and moisturize the skin and decreases itching and flaking. Glycerin and aloe vera are humectants a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air. It can hydrate the outer layer of the skin (stratum corneum), improve skin barrier function and skin mechanical properties, provide protection against skin irritant and accelerate wound-healing processes.
Key Composition of Dermadew aloe lotion:
- Aloe vera gel
Therapeutic uses of Dermadew aloe lotion:
- Moisturizes your skin and makes it soft, supple, well hydrated and improves skin tone
Side effects of Dermadew aloe lotion:
Dermadew aloe lotion generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any unusual symptoms like skin reddening or rash, check with your healthcare professional.
- It is for external use only.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply the required quantity of the product on the affected area.
- Experience the refreshing, aromatic feeling with a protective layer.
- Do not use this lotion if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in cool and dry place