Ban A tan cream is a skin lightening cream reduces dark patches present on the face and neck. It has six active ingredients specially formulated for skin lightening. It is easily spreadable, dermatologically tested and steroid-free. By blocking the melanogenesis process Brightenyl restores a perfect and even skin tone. Lumiskin have skin whitening property. It get rid of dark spots wherever it is applied on the skin by using an active ingredient known as the diacetylboldine, which is known to reduce tyrosinase helps to heal the damage of sun exposure as well as age related issues. Melasma is a condition where the skin produces excess melanin (pigment that gives skin its colour) which makes spots or patches of skin appear darker than surrounding areas. It is usually present in the sun-exposed areas like the face and the neck. Ban A tan cream is not photosensitive, so can be applied even during the daytime. It is suitable for all skin types.
Key composition of Ban A tan cream:
Therapeutic uses of Ban A tan cream:
- Used to reduces dark patches present on the face and neck
- Gets rid of dark spots on skin
Side effects of Ban A tan cream:
Ban A tan cream generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any reactions like slight tingling or irritation, check with your healthcare professional.
- For external use only.
- Cleanse your face with a face wash to exfoliate the dead skin.
- Apply Ban A tan cream generously and evenly on your face.
- Use twice daily (once during daytime and once during the night).
- After application of this cream apply a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of its components.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Tell your doctor about all topical medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not freeze.