A-Derma Epitheliale AH Duo Cream helps in the repairing of fragile and irritated skin. Its richness in cicahyalumide helps to reduce any scarring marks which can be the result of any type of epidermal skin damage. It has moisturizing properties and is not sticky and easy to apply.
Ingredients of A-Derma Epitheliale AH Duo Cream
- Caprylic triglyceride: It helps smooth skin and works as an antioxidant. It also binds other ingredients together, and can work as a preservative to make the active ingredients in cosmetics last longer.
- Glycerin: It is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
- Hyaluronic acid: It known as hyaluronan, is a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by the body. The largest amounts of it are found in the skin, connective tissue and eyes.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: It has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on sbody can soothe and tone the skin.
- Glyceryl stearate
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Avena Sativa (Oat) leaf/stem extract
Benefits of A-Derma Epitheliale AH Duo Cream
- Helps in repairing damaged skin
- Aids in making skin soft and moisturized
- Promotes the repair of fragile skin
- Provides long-lasting hydration
- Minimizes the scars and marks
- Can be used on face and body
How to use A-Derma Epitheliale AH Duo Cream
- Apply a cream that promotes the epidermal repair of fragile skin
- Pinch the area between your fingers and pull up
- Gently squeeze the area between your fingers and then roll the skin
- Repeat this procedure for 2 to 3 minutes, twice a day
Precautions of A-Derma Epitheliale AH Duo Cream
- Should be protected from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from the children.